Take control of your online reputation today
|Your reputation is what you say about yourself and what others say about you. Constantly, customers are talking about your business or businesses on websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google+, Facebook, blogs and elsewhere, and this chatter has a direct impact on your revenue — it’s time you join the conversation and learn what they're saying. Thankfully, Reputation Management software gives you control over your online presence by helping you correct online listings, respond to reviews, compare yourself against competitors and more. Consequently, monitoring yourself in this way will add to your platform.|
Verify your listings to improve your search rank
Hear what people are saying all over the web
Compile mentions from a variety of sources, including news sites, blogs and social networks. Plus, highlight the most positive and negative mentions using automated sentiment analysis.
Monitor customer feedback on review sites
Additionally, pull in results from major review websites to view overall scores and see which keywords your customers are using to describe your business.
Stay in-the-know with regular reports
Finally, executive reports break down how your business is faring in online conversations and helps you understand what to do. Additionally, alerts are also sent every time new information is found.
- Finally, hear what your customers are saying about your business and products on review sites, blogs and social networks
- Ensure your online listings are consistent across the internet
- Monitor your employees’ activity on social media
- Consequently, See how your online presence compares to your competition
- Additionally, receive regular, actionable reports that help improve your presence
- Finally, gather reviews from customers both online and in-store with Review Generation; control which reviews go public and which stay private